Passionate about education & children?
Teach kids online! Join our team in this exciting and rewarding role
Grow professionally and embrace the energetic spirit of young learners!
Kids want engaging and interactive lessons presented by caring and inspirational teachers; if this describes you please submit your application - we are looking forward to meeting you.
We will provide the coursework and material; you bring your enthusiasm and passion.
Do you have what it takes to be the best? Join our team of experienced educators, delivering live teaching lessons for our global client base.
- You are a TRGTC culture fit
- Your values are aligned to ours
- You are an experienced teacher who wants to work with foreign students
- You have the ability to make learning fun and bring excitement and energy to every lesson!
- You want to pass on your knowledge to new students
- You are highly motivated and passionate about interacting with people and imparting knowledge
- You have a desire to teach English
- Start Date: Immediate
- Location: Work from home
- Scheduling: A minimum of 60 teaching hours per month guaranteed. Peak teaching hours are 12:00 - 16:00 (South Africa). Additional classes could be available.
- Students: You will teach students in the age range 5-14 years.
- Training: Training and ongoing professional development throughout the contract.
- Remuneration: Set base rate of $6 USD per hour
- You will be contracted by The Really Great Teacher Company as an Independent Service Provider
- Accredited CELTO, CELTA, TEFL, TESOL,
- Professional fluency in English and great command of the language
- Highly computer literate
- No criminal record
- Great communication skills
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality
- Able to work shifts
- Be willing to work shifts on weekends
- A quiet, clean, tidy and well-lit teaching environment
- All hardware and technical requirements as detailed below
- Teaching experience strongly preferred, particularly online English teaching
You must have:
1. PC specifications
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i3 CPU @2.70GHz (4 CPUs) or greater
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
2. Backup power (non-negotiable)
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) with battery life up to 4-5
hours (or willing to purchase one if you are hired) due to loadshedding
and power outages
3. Internet connection:
- Must be a fibre (cabled, not wifi) connection
- Minimum of 20 mbps upload and download speed
4. Camera and headset