ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REALLY GREAT TEACHING ROLE BUT DON’T HAVE THE REQUIRED DEGREE?
- If you have a Tertiary education/diploma in any field, our position is open to you. Earn an income while you inspire and educate young curious minds.
Here’s what you will still need:
- A 120 Hour TEFL /TESOL Certification
- Experience teaching kids
If you think you have what it takes (and we think you do), come join our team.
Work from the comfort of your own home. And we’ll provide you with the best teaching schedules to suit your time.
An opportunity with us also includes:
- EASY ONBOARDING & TRAINING; We will help you every step of the way with advice and training to allow you to be confident in setting yourself up to be a GREAT teacher from lesson one.
- WORK FROM HOME; No more commuting! Do truly inspiring work and have the right work-life balance that suits you.
- EXPLORE THE WORLD; Meet students from across the globe and explore their cultures from the comfort of your home.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT; Our Inspiration Academy has free courses available to all, in various fields of study, to aid your professional growth at your pace.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT; Through our Evolve Program, you can enjoy wellness, fun, and community events, from the comfort of your own home.
- Start Date: Immediate upon completion of the recruitment process (5-7 days)
- Location: Work from home
- Scheduling: 40 Hours minimum monthly during peak hours and starting from Monday to Sunday 18:00-22:00 BJT
- Students: You will teach students in the age range 5-17 years.
- Training: Training and ongoing professional development throughout the contract.
- Remuneration: Set base rate of $6.5 USD per hour
- You will be contracted by The Really Great Teacher Company as an Independent Service Provider.
What is needed?
- Tertiary education (Advantageous)
- Accredited 120 Hours or above TEFL, TESOL, TEYL
- Professional fluency in English and great command of the language
- Highly computer literate
- Clear criminal record
- Great communication skills
- 1 Year teaching experience or more
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- PC specifications
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i5 CPU @2.40GHz (4 CPUs) or greater
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- Backup power
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) with a battery life up to 4-5 hours (2000VA) (or willing to purchase before commencing teaching)
- A stable fibre internet connection
- At a minimum of 10 Mbps upload and download speeds
- PC is connected via a LAN cable and not via a Wi-Fi connection
- Noise-canceling headsets and HD web camera. Back-up headset highly recommended
- Tidy, well-lit, and quiet teaching environment
Positions are limited so if interested Click on “Apply to Position” here or below now to begin your application