ATTENTION GREAT TEACHERS & TUTORS!
Are you a really great teacher because you are passionate about inspiring those you teach?
Let The Really Great Teacher Company (TRGTC) support your personal and professional growth on your journey to influence students through teaching English.
An opportunity with us also includes:
CAREER ADVANCEMENT: Many opportunities will be available in the future for growth and movement into more senior positions.
DEDICATED SUPPORT TEAM: We provide all materials and the human support you need.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Our Inspiration Academy has free courses available for our whole team, in various fields of study, to support your professional growth at your own pace.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Join our Evolve programme and enjoy wellness, fitness, fun and community events, from the comfort of your own home.
- Immediate upon completion of the recruitment process (5-7 days)
- Guaranteed 10 – 30 Hours per week!
- Shifts range from 9 PM to 3 AM (South African time)
- Adult professionals over the age of 18
- Students are based throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Set base rate of $6 USD per hour with additional performance bonuses.
- Work from the convenience of your home.
- Deliver English lessons and guidance to students
- Create a fun and engaging classroom environment by facilitating one-on-one or group instruction & utilizing world class teaching methods.
- Lead discussions, assess student performance and provide constructive feedback
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
Applicants must have:
- Tertiary education – Bachelors Degree or higher (Any field)
- Accredited 120 Hours or above TEFL, TESOL, TEYL, CELTA
- 6 Months teaching or tutoring experience
- Computer literate
- Clear criminal record
- Engaging and inspiring communication skills
- Punctual and precise timekeeping
- Available to fit into allocated teaching shift slots
- You are aligned with TRGTC values and a culture fit
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- PC specifications
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i5 CPU @2.40GHz (4 CPUs) or greater
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- Backup power
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) with a battery life up to 4-5 hours (2000VA) (or willing to purchase before commencing teaching)
- A stable fibre internet connection
- At a minimum of 10 mbps upload and download speeds
- PC is connected via a LAN cable and not via a Wi-Fi connection
- Noise-cancelling headsets and HD web camera. Back-up headset highly recommended
- Tidy, well-lit, and quiet teaching environment
Positions are limited so if interested Click on “Apply to Position” here or below now to begin your application