ATTENTION GREAT TEACHERS & TUTORS!
Are you a really great teacher because you are passionate about inspiring those you teach?
Let The Really Great Teacher Company (TRGTC) support your personal and professional growth on your journey to change lives through teaching English.
- Immediate upon completion of the recruitment process (5-7 days)
- Guaranteed 10 – 30 Hours per week!
Training & Personal Development:
- Training and professional development provided throughout the contract by TRGTC’s Inspire Academy.
- Free Membership of TRGTC Evolve, our personal development program offered to all team members.
- Adult professionals over the age of 18
- Students are based throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Set base rate of $6 USD per hour
- Work from the convenience of your home.
- Deliver English lessons and guidance to students
- Create a fun and engaging classroom environment by facilitating one-on-one or group instruction & utilizing world class teaching methods.
- Lead discussions, assess student performance and provide constructive feedback
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
Applicants must have:
- Tertiary education – Bachelors Degree or higher (Any field)
- Accredited 120 Hours or above TEFL, TESOL, TEYL, CELTA
- 6 months teaching or tutoring experience
- Native 1st language English speaker
- Highly computer literate
- Clear criminal record
- Engaging and Inspiring communication skills
- Punctual and precise timekeeping
- Available to fit into allocated teaching shift slots
- You are aligned with TRGTC values and a culture fit
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
Applicants must have:
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i3 CPU @2.70GHz (4 CPUs) or greater
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) with battery life up to 4-5 hours (2000VA) (or willing to purchase before commencing teaching)
- Only required if you live in a country where there is load shedding/inconsistent power supply.
A Stable Fibre Internet Connection
- At a minimum of 10 Mbps Upload and Download speeds
- PC is connected via a LAN cable and not via a Wi-Fi connection
Noise-cancelling headsets and HD web camera
- Back up headset highly recommended
Tidy, well-lit and quiet teaching environment
Positions are limited so if interested Click on “Apply” to begin your application!