ATTENTION GREAT TEACHERS & TUTORS!
Are you a really great teacher because you are passionate about unlocking the potential in kids?
Let The Really Great Teacher Company (TRGTC) support your personal and professional growth on your journey to change lives through teaching English.
- Immediate upon completion of the recruitment process (5-7 days)
- Weekly (13H00 – 15H00 SA Time)
- Weekend (13H00 - 16H00 SA Time)
Training & Development:
- Training and ongoing professional development will be provided throughout the contract by TRGTC’s Inspire Academy.
- Free Membership with TRGTC Evolve, A personal development program is offered to all team members.
- Teach kids aged 6 – 12 Years
- Students are based in Asia
- Set base rate of $6.00 USD per hour with additional performance bonuses.
- Work from the convenience of your home
- Deliver English lessons and guidance to students
- Create a fun and engaging classroom environment by facilitating one-on-one or group instruction & utilizing world-class teaching methods.
- Lead discussions, assess student performance, and provide constructive feedback
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
Applicants must have:
- Tertiary education (Advantageous)
- Accredited 120 Hours or above TEFL, TESOL, TEYL, CELTA
- 1 Year online teaching or tutoring experience
- Native 1st language speaker
- Highly computer literate
- Clear criminal record
- Engaging and inspiring communication skills
- Punctual and precise timekeeping
- Available to fit into allocated teaching shift slots
- You are aligned with TRGTC values and culture fit
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
Applicants must have:
- Processor: Intel ® Core™ i3 CPU @2.70GHz (4 CPUs) or greater
- Memory: 8GB RAM or greater
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) with battery life up to 4-5 hours (2000VA) (or willing to purchase before commencing teaching)
- Only required if you live in a country where there is load shedding/inconsistent power supply
A Stable Fibre Internet Connection
- At a minimum of 20 Mbps Upload and Download speeds
- PC is connected via a LAN cable and not via a Wi-Fi connection
Noise-canceling headsets and HD web camera
- Back up headset highly recommended
Tidy, well-lit and quiet teaching environment
Positions are limited so if interested Click on “Apply to Position” above or below now to begin your application