TRGTC provides high-quality teacher management services to the global online English language training market.
We have an exciting and challenging Team Leader position in our Global Virtual Teaching Centre (VTC). The VTC provides online teacher management services to our global client base.
Our promise is simply to ensure that our clients have The Best Teachers 24/7. Guaranteed. Delivering on this promise ensures that TRGTC keeps a clear focus on its vision of inspiring minds in order to bring the world closer together.
To efficiently supervise the day to day operation of one of TRGTC’s Global VTC Teams, ensuring that operational needs and customer satisfaction are met.
This is a contract position in accordance with the TRGTC shift structure. The nature of the role requires working evenings and weekend shifts on a rotational basis. The role also requires being on-call on a rotational basis. The position is 100% remote (home-based).
1. Provide direction, guidance, and performance management to all teachers in the team to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics
2. Manage and motivate team members to meet performance goals
3. Lead, develop, motivate and inspire individuals/team to maximize performance by encouraging them to partake in Wellness programs
4. Ensure policy and standard operating procedures are adhered to
5. Coach & mentor team members
6. Disciplinary and conduct monitoring
7. To investigate and provide satisfactory resolutions to customer issues
8. On-line teaching: Teaching from time to time and when there is a shortage of teachers
9. Drive our company culture by demonstrating our values:
Core competencies & skills required
Earn between $480 - $640 per month