We’re looking for an incredible recruitment professional to make an impact on our growing global online education business.
You’ll be responsible for generating demand from qualified candidates around the world and improving the quality of candidates who apply.
This role is ideal for a recruiter with bulk recruitment experience and using modern Applicant Tracking Systems.
Note that this position is 100% remote (home-based).
What you’ll do:
We’re a fast-paced business and this role will cover bulk recruitment strategies focused on identifying the top talent the market has to offer.
- Full recruitment cycle from screening, interviewing, and onboarding new applications using the company recruitment platform
- Continuously improve candidate experience and engagement
- Manage bulk ad responses
- Weekly reporting on recruitment targets
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Act as a point of contact with internal managers to ensure recruitment needs are met
- Act as a candidate point of contact and build influential relationships during the selection process
- Promote The Really Great Teacher Company as an “Employer of Choice”
- Remain up to date on the requirements of the various positions in the company and be a brand advocate to new and existing employees and contractors
- Remain up to date with the latest talent acquisition methodologies and technological developments
- B Degree in HR or similar relevant field
- A stable internet connection and your own laptop
- Bulk recruitment experience
- Hands-on experience with recruitment software and pipelines
Soft skills you need:
- Understanding of recruitment processes and candidate selection methods
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Ability to work autonomously
- Professional level of English